Well, here comes the brand new year 2013. As usual people are making their resolution. So, how's your last year's resolution? How far have you tried your best to achieve it? New year comes and as usual I never have a resolution. What I have are targets of what should I accomplish this year. This year, not that much. One thing for sure is the progress of my study.
Last year I made 10 predictions on what is going to happen in 2012. I think I should consider myself as a fortune teller. I hit 100% accuracy. The 10 are:
1) The PM will be a man. - Yes, our PM is still a man.
2) The CM of Sarawak will be a man - Yes again.
3) Mr Barrack Obama will still be the President of the US. - this is my greatest achivement. He's elected for the second time!
4) The Mayors for DBKU and MBKS will be the same persons - YES!
5) Gawai Dayak will be on 1 June 2012 - another yes!
6) Traffic jam along Jalan Matang will get worse. - I don't see improvement due to the fact that Matang Baru road is upgraded
7) The SPM and STPM for 2011 will get better/improve nationwide - Yes SPM and STPM 2011 improved!
8) More "peaceful" demonstration in KL but none in Kuching.- Yes, never in Kuching
9) More firecrackers during Chinese New Year. - YES! even for raya, gawai and ordinary days
19) Christmas Day will be on 25 December 2012 - a sure YES
You don't have to be an octopus to make accurate predictions.
I hope it's not too late for me make my 2013 predictions
1) Our PM will still be a man
2) UMNO will still be the main party in the ruling coalition.
3) A few appointed deputy ministers will turn down the post
4) MBKS will get a new mayor
5) The price of petrol will hike a few cents (after the second half of the year)
6) Traffic jam along Matang Baru will not cease
7) Perak will be taken back by PR
8) One major earthquake will strike Indonesia
9) At least one demo will be held in KL
10) Fire crackers will be rampagn during Chinese New Year, Raya, Gawai, and 2014 New year
Keep those in mind and we'll check next year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and Bidapud lagi...